Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A few days late.

I hadn't thought of blogging my meal plans and my success/failures until today.  Today is Day 3 of my journey.  I decided to start eating the Maker's way, on the Maker's day!  So, here is a quick post of what I ate my first three days.  Sorry for the lack of pictures!  I will try and get on a routine with that.

Day 1:
Breakfast--Goat's milk yogurt with a squirt of agave.
(Agave is a natural sweetener and can be found at WalMart)

Lunch--Lentils seasoned with garlic and salt.

Dinner--Tilapia (seasoned with garlic salt, pepper, and lemon juice)
Roasted squash and zucchini. (Recipe

Day 2:
Breakfast--Goat's milk yogurt (again!) with agave, of course. BUT I added some chia seeds this morning to help the yogurt last a little longer in my tummy.

Lunch--Tuna salad (Tuna in water, carrots, onions, mayonnaise)

Dinner--Ground beef mixture.  This meal was supposed to be hamburger foils (which you will probably see at a later date).  However, the oven was tied up and I don't really know how to work the grill...so I had to improvise.  This was ground beef (97% lean) with green peppers, onion, carrots, garlic salt, soy sauce, and a tiny bit of worcestershire sauce.  It actually was not bad at all!

Day 3:
Breakfast--Goat's milk yogurt with chia seeds and agave, BUT I added blueberries this time! WOW! Look at me!

Lunch--Chicken Caprese Since Mozzarella isn't "legal" I substituted that with goat's milk soft cheese. (Found at Whole Foods Market).  Let's just say...I will not be eating this again until phase two when mozzarella is legal!

Dinner--Cracker Barrel Chicken Tenderloins with sauteed green beans and  avocado and tomato salad. Delicious!

I should also mention that my go-to snacks are any type of berries, and cherries.  SO MANY CHERRIES!

I also drink "super green drink" (once or twice a day) from Trader Joe's.  It is packed with veggies, and definitely keeps me full!  It is not the best tasting drink I've ever had, but if it keeps the cravings at a minimum, I will chug it down any day!

I'm not going to lie, phase one is killer hard!  However, the stomach issues have all but vanished, and I'd say it's worth it any day!

No comments:

Post a Comment